1. Sequacious - Lacking independence or originality of thought. Great insult for hipsters.
2. Scaramouch - A rascal, a scamp.
3. Obsequious - Attentive to a fawning excessiveness. You know, like that creeper at the bar who won't stop buying you drinks.
4. Chachinnate - To laugh loudly or immoderately
5. Cockalorum - Nothing dirty! Cockalorum means a boastful or self-important person.
6. Calaboose - A local jail. Stay out of the calaboose kids!
7. Nugatory - Of little or no consequence. Next time someone tries to make you angry, just tell them their actions are nugatory.
8. Perfidious - Deceitful and untrustworthy, for when you've run out of words to describe your ex boyfriend.